Monday, June 29, 2009

Expensive Hairball

Bob came home today. I talked to Dr Morgan this morning. She said that yesterday Bob threw up a huge hairball. After that she said he started eating and drinking, plus she gave him an appetite stimulant. I was so happy to hear that he was going to be OK. It was a rough weekend all around. Got him home and he is back to exploring, nibbling on some kitten kibble (which is fine by me). And now he is next me on the right, purring, Ellie on the left, purring, heathens in crate, sleeping. Wraggs of course is ticked cause no walkie tonight, it was starting to rain and I melt in the rain.

I dreamt last night that I was holding a ham. Yes, a ham. I think I had Ellie in the crook of my arm most of the night. hehe. My little calico ham.

I made sure this evening that Ellie got the chance to smell kitten hind ends, kittens were still drowsy so they didn't do bad things. Ellie smelled, wrinkled her nose and hissed. At least she didn't run and hide or hit.

So now I have my 4 cats back at home. Bob gets Vaseline daily now, Ellie is on a perpetual diet, Herman and Louie are learning to explore the house and cause some trouble (no, you do not need to be on the dvr). And Wraggs, well, she is the best dog ever. What a good dog to put up with all of the felines in the house.

Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!!!! Bob's home! It was a big fat hairball! *snorgles the orange boy* I'm so happy for you BEW!

    e&e

    ReplyDelete