Monday, June 22, 2009

Louie and Herman's not so excellent adventure

We made a trip to the vet this afternoon. I've been worrying cause they have both been dealing with diarrhea and I know that they can get dehydrated and die way too quickly. I don't want that to happen. So off to Dr. Morgan we go. An hour later they both had sub-q fluids, a B-12 shot, anti-diarrhea meds, worm meds and lots of awwwww how cute from the techs there. Both of them are feeling pretty good now, full of well, piss and vinegar.

I think Ellie is turning the corner where they are concerned. Slowly but surely she will adjust. She slept on my bed last night as usual but was as close to me as she could get. I would touch her and she would roll over so I could rub her fat little belly. And when I was up and about, in my office reading the comics, checking emails and news I hear 'crunch, crunch'. She came in to snack while I was there, she actually walked by the HEATHENS!!!! I did pick her up and walk back in the room, showed her kittens/heathens in the crate.....growl, hiss. I think every little bit of interaction helps.

Starting Wednesday I am pet sitting my neighbors cat, Tiger. I've sat for him before, he is a good boy and well, I spoil him just a touch. Not that his Mom doesn't spoil him, she does. But it is a new person and new stuff so it is soooo much better then when Mom does it. I like visiting Tiger, he is all boy cat, a big boy. And Toni said it is ok to bring Wraggs over too so she will visit, Tiger will try to bite her and Wraggs will try to eat his food. Everyone wins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment