Sunday, June 28, 2009

Quiet house

There are 2 kittens, 1 ticked of calico and a dog in my house but it is quiet without my orange boy Bob here. I am hoping he comes home tomorrow. This is the longest a pet of mine has ever stayed at the vets. I am definitely scared....if it is time, it is time but I don't want it to be time yet.

I woke up at 5:30 this morning to the sound of Ellie hitting the kitten crate and her hissing. I tried to fall back to sleep, thinking 'kittens will be quiet'. I knew better. I ended up getting up, fixing their plate of breakfast and putting them in the front room crate to eat. I was able to get a little more sleep and have a nice cuddle with Ellie. She insisted on touching my face, no claws, she just wanted to touch me.

Wraggs is doing pretty well too. It is so hot out right now, even early in the morning, I've had to cut down our walks quite a bit. I think she misses them and I know I do. I have to work out a bit more than I have been, I've seen a weight gain and I am not happy about it. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment