Thursday, August 20, 2009

The sound of a dog puking at 6 am

This is what I had to deal with first thing this morning. I heard it, ran in the room in my underwear and she had just hurled on the carpet so I took her out into the back yard while I contemplating cleaning it up. OK, I was getting ready to puke myself. I can clean up cat puke, clean poopy cat butts but dog puke....omg, I cannot handle it. I finally was able to do the cleanup by shoving a washcloth in my mouth...somehow that seemed to keep me from gagging.



The heathens are growing so fast. They have nice long legs now. And they love to jump. Lots of jumping. They are always up for a great game of 'feather'. They certainly do entertain me that is for sure.

I so need to work on my holiday pictures. I have many of the heathens but not near enough of Wraggs and Ellie. I am obviously going to have to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment