Sunday, December 13, 2009

Have a Heathen Holiday


It is again that time of year.....holidays. I decided this year to have a tree but just a small tree. I figured the boys would have way too much fun with my nice ornaments. Plastic ornaments are a good thing. Trust me. The tree was down 2 times on Friday morning...within 15 minutes of each other. Oh yes, it was funny. I laughed and laughed and then put the tree back up. It is only 4 feet tall so not much damage. None really.


The Heathens have really grown up. Louie is now almost 12 pounds. Hermie is just about 10. I am so not saying what I weigh or what Ellie or Wraggs weigh. Lets just say that the females need to lose some weight. sigh. I am back on the elliptical/treadmill again this week. It is so hard to lose this weight. So easy to gain and lose...it sucks.


I have many kitty toys for the boys. I don't think Ellie is much into the holidays. I tried to get her into the holiday pictures. That did not go over well. She really just refuses to participate. I'm looking forward to see how the heathens react to bags of toys under the tree. When Bob was around he actually dug into the toys a week before Christmas, I had to put the bag away. And Wraggs...she KNOWS that she has some new stuffies under the tree when the time comes. I've been gathering stuffed animals when I see them on sale. After Easter you can can get sweet little toys 90% off. Nice, very nice toys that are fine for a dog like Wraggs.


I was 'reprimanded' today for not writing in my blog enough (I"m teasing CC....I need to be better about doing this..sometimes I need a kick in the pants to get moving). I will try my best to be better about writing on here.


Cookies are almost done, need to get them out and put the chocolate kisses on top. I'm taking them to work along with some chocolate covered toffee. Hopefully everyone will like the treats that I am bringing in. They liked the peanut clusters last week. I'm even going to make another batch of those later this week and share some more. I love to bake when I am in the mood and right now this is a good mood.

1 comment:

  1. I bet the boys are having fun with the tree! Hey, send me some of those cookies, okay?

    e&e

    ReplyDelete