Thursday, January 21, 2010

Inappropriate Notes


I rarely use my cell phone. It is one of those trac phones, I use it when I need to and I don't have that many folks I want to talk to. Anyway, I had to get some insurance info so I've been using the phone. Today I turned it on and had a phone message. So I listened.


Seems my 'son' (I do not have any children other than furkids) gave a girl at school an inappropriate note. The counselor called me to tell me of this note. I started giggling when I heard it. Yeah, my kid would do that. NOT.


Actually I think one of the heathens for SURE would do it.


ELLIE, I tink you is hot, i wants to do stuff to ya i dont know wat but stuff, hopes you likes me too.....Louie


Yeah, I can see Louie doing that totally. Hermie is more into chasing the ball (he is the athlete, Louie is the 'lover' at least in his eyes he is). No, I didn't call the counselor back. Why? I do not have any children and it is not my business at all.


Feeling like shit tonight. I've been fighting something the last 2 days and tonight...I'm am burning up. My head is pounding, my throat is feeling swollen. Yeah, this is good. I'll probably be fine by tomorrow so off to work for me. oh goody. (I have a job, I have a job, I have a job)

No comments:

Post a Comment