Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weigh In


I figured it was time for another cat weigh in. I wanted to know what everyone weighs (ok, I even want to know my disgusting weight).


So, here goes


Hermie - 11 pounds!!!!


Louie - 12.8 pounds!!!!


Ellie - 16 POUNDS!!!!


Notice, my weight is NOT there and it won't be! I'm working on it. Really, I am. I'll do the elliptical tomorrow dammit.


Anyway, they are all healthy kitties. Yes, Ellie could stand to lose a few pounds. I am not sure how to get her to lose weight. She doesn't go outside, she doesn't play, I can't take food away, she doesn't eat that much anyway. She is just very sedentary. Not like I can get her to get on the treadmill. I do get her to play a little bit but for Ellie it is 'very little'.


I decided it was time to scan and transcribe my Dad's letters to my Mom from WWII. When the time comes I will create a new blog specifically for the letters, pictures, my thoughts. I was just so tickled to read the letters, see how much he loved her. And to see his sense of humor.


omg, Ellie just attacked the feather toy!!!! It is just sitting there but she attacked it! That's my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment