Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Home


Well, I've been home and unemployed for a week now. I'm still stressing about the old job. I dreamt about it this morning and when I woke up at 6:30 I was thinking about the whole thing. How I was treated, what went on, when it went on......I'm ready to be over that place. I need to get them out of my system. And my mind.


I've been good about working out. I've started running as part of my morning workout. I don't run far or fast but it is a start for me. I do my best to work out every day. It is hard but I do it. Actually it isn't hard and I am motivated. Of course I will get the lecture from the Doc's office tomorrow (you need to lose weight). Well, DUH!


Ah, the heathens....Hermie has learned a new 'trick' to climb to the top shelf of my closet. He won't give up, he has to go to the top. MUST GO UP MOM!!! Louie is the good boy. Now that is a shock to me. Louie still is interested in harassing Ellie. That won't change. He is who he is. I love them both. And they are great photo subjects.


Wraggs is getting more walkies and less treats. The more walkies thrill her but the less treats ticks her off.


And Ellie...she LOVES having Mom home. She really is the sweetest tub of lard.

1 comment:

  1. In this picture, Louie looks like he may be tellin' on Hermie to Mom "...an' I didn't do it!!, Hermie did!!".... Hermie looks...well, like "looks could kill"!! LOL!! ....Mora

    ReplyDelete