Friday, March 12, 2010

Why is the hooman home all the time now?


I have a feeling the pets are going to be asking that next week.


Today was my last day at my job. I was told on Wednesday that my last day would be today. Normally I guess they give contractors 30 days notice. I got three. Nice.... My replacement is the guy they fired a year and a half ago because he just would not show up on time, or at all and if he did he was hungover. It sounds like a great choice to me!


I came home and applied for unemployment. I will get another job, a better job, a job that is good fit for me.


But for the time being, I will enjoy the time with the Heathens, Ellie and Wraggs. I am going to be good and exercise every day, helps my mind and my body (which needs some work). I need to feel good about me again.


I'm pretty sure the pets are going to get tired of me being home but I will enjoy every minute with them.

1 comment:

  1. No way will they get tired of having you around all the time! You are the center of their world! But even though I'm sure they'd love to have you home full time, I'm rooting for you to find a great job that you love!

    ReplyDelete