Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wow, she ate again!

Wraggs ate again this morning. I brought in some more deli turkey for her....SHE ATE! So did Ellie and Louie. Hermie isn't interested in that food but dang if the others didn't want to partake too. I'm just glad Wraggs ate. I'm not saying we are over the hump but getting her to eat is 1/16th of the battle. There was an urp incident this morning but she made it outside in time. She held it till she was safely outside, which was nice of her. I guess I will buy another packet of the deli turkey for her. I think it is gentler on her tummy and she likes it. And to tell the truth, as long as she eats, I don't care what she eats. I know she should eat the kidney failure food cause it has less protein but she needs to eat. She won't eat that stuff. So deli turkey it is!

1 comment:

  1. This is the tough part of having kids. I know you are doing the right thing for sweet Wraggs, but I also know how hard it is. Hugs to you and to the sweet girl, and know we are here for you.
    Never doubt you have done the right thing in giving her such a good life.

    ReplyDelete