Monday, November 1, 2010

I am alive!

I'm still alive here.  I've been working on Ellie's blog more than here.  This is Ellie's blog if you want to see it:
Ellie's Blog

I am still looking for a job.  I am picky, yes, but I don't want to be in the same situation again and again.  I'm tired of the nastiness.  I want something good but right for me.  I did do a round of pet sitting for my neighbors.  Tiger is a good cat, I enjoyed taking care of him.  Quite a lovely boy. 

Seriously enjoying my at home time with the kids.  I almost had another cat but thankfully she has a home and they came and got her at the vet's office.  Whew!  Not sure I could have handled another in the house.  I would have if it had come down to it but it didn't happen.  Whew!  Really, Whew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment